TPG Community

Get online support

moved to novus link doesn't open

SOLVED Go to solution
Nedlear
Level 3

hello,

tried the "novus" link that is in all the queary replies but it doesn't work for me. at the moment i'm unable to check mobile usage.

i called and reached a technician after 10 min of music but he disappeared, i waited for another 10mins until i was disconnected. no call back so far.

what do you suggest?

as a side note may i suggest: instead of having the text "moved to novus" on the mobile account page, make it a link to the new page. also, check to see if it will work with all standard browsers and perhaps a suggestion to what may be the reason and solution for it not working??

looking forward to you reply

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Nedlear
Level 3

i found the missing link.

at the top of the original "mobile accounts" page is a link within the text

"Looking for your other services?
Click here to manage your other services"

could have been a lot easier. i've been using the same site for 17 odd years. i had no idea it was being changed. i had no idea what novus was. if you ever want some help with making your site user friendly for dummies like me, let me know.

thanks for trying to help.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
BasilDV

Hi @Nedlear

Thanks for raising this with us.

In order to check your current Mobile usage, you need to login using the new customer ID number that we've sent via Email.

Here's an article that may help you.

If you still need any assistance, please send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number to assist you accortdingly.

BasilDV

Nedlear
Level 3

hi, thanks for auto-replying. let me know if you when you have read my first post please.

BasilDV

Hi @Nedlear

The response is not automatic or made by a bot.

In order to check your mobile usage, you need to login using the new customer ID number that we provided via Email.

Using the old customer ID will direct you to the old system page page that says 'Move to Novus'.

If you can't find the new account number, then send me a PM with your account details to check on this further and advise what the subject line of the email that we sent.

BasilDV

Nedlear
Level 3

so how would you like me to use the link when it doesn't work for me as i stated in the first line? what am i missing here?

BasilDV

Hi @Nedlear

Did you receive the email notification that we sent you that contains your new customer ID number? 

Have you read that article that we've provided?

Please send me your customer ID number via PM to assist you accordingly.

BasilDV

Nedlear
Level 3

found the email. seems to be saying the same as before. askimg me to log into the old

from the email it says

"To your new My Account portal, please log in to My Account with your mobile number (phone number) and your existing password."

the "my account" link takes me to the old site

Nedlear
Level 3

i found the missing link.

at the top of the original "mobile accounts" page is a link within the text

"Looking for your other services?
Click here to manage your other services"

could have been a lot easier. i've been using the same site for 17 odd years. i had no idea it was being changed. i had no idea what novus was. if you ever want some help with making your site user friendly for dummies like me, let me know.

thanks for trying to help.