ADSL cancellation

cykj05
Level 2

Hi there, 

I just requested to cancel my ADSL2+ service. Can you cancel this service effective 01/11/2020 please? I did not realise that I need to cancel this service manually as I was thinking this service would be cancelled automatically as soon my other provider was ready. 

Thank you, 

Cindy Soetiono

6 REPLIES 6
BasilDV

Hi @cykj05 

Welcome to the Community!

We regret to read that you've decided to terminate your service with us.

We tried to search for your account using your community details to no avail.

Please send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number along with your preferred time and best number to be contacted by our Accounts team to discuss the process.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

BasilDV

cykj05
Level 2

Hi @BasilDV ,

Hope you are well. is there any news about this?

I have private message you the other day however I havent receive any response back from you or TPG and no one contact me from TPG about this.

Thanks, 

Cindy S

Riezl

Hi @cykj05, we can confirm that the termination of the account has been finalized and a confirmation has been sent to the email address we have on file. Let us know should you need further assistance. 

cykj05
Level 2
Hi @Riezl,

Thank you for your prompt response.

I have check my email hotmail and gmail both my inbox and junkmail unfortunately I did not receive the confirmation.

Can you please forward it again the confirmation to cyallen26@gmail.com?

Thank you,
Cindy S
Riezl

Are you able to PM us the email address so we can check if we got the same one on file? To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

cykj05
Level 2
Hi @Riezl,

I have checked again my junkmail inbox in hotmail (the same email on the file) and i have found the confirmation email from TPG. Therefore everything all good now.

Thank you again for your help.

Kind regards,
Cindy S