TPG Community

Get online support

Archer VR1600v internet connection dropping out

mrjin
Level 2

Hi @Riezl , Any updates available?

Ahra_G

Apologies for the delay in response, @mrjin

As advised by @BasilDV, we are still awaiting updates from the respective department. We'll be in touch as soon as an update becomes available. 

Thank you! 

Riezl

Hi @mrjin, your connection looks stable now and we'd like to know if you are still having issues.

mrjin
Level 2
Hi @Riezl, the issue was intermittent and seems to have no pattern at all. It happened almost every day for roughly a week, then was quite for a few weeks and happened again. So far no issues since the post.
Riezl

We'll see how it goes, @mrjin.  

If you happen to experience the same issue, please do not turn the modem off and message us instead so we can check further. Thank you.

mrjin
Level 2

Hi@Riezl @Ahra_G , Any direct number I can call just in case the issue happened again? Thanks.

Riezl

Hi @jayell, you can visit our Contact Us Page to view our hotline numbers. For any technical concerns about your TPG NBN service, you can directly contact our Technical Team at

1300 997 271.

Contact Us
https://www.tpg.com.au/support/contact

Thank you.

BYTYSA
Level 2

@jayell wrote:

Thanks for the response. I will PM the details. discord It might be the router. As I see some devie are more omegle verbose and would have  xender warnings like "can't obtain an IP address".

Not sure if the IP leasing would expire, but I've tried reserving the IPs earlier for all my devices which still didn't work.

But yeah, details to come via PM. 

Cheers!

It dissapears for several minutes then comes back without reset or reboot.

Riezl

Hi @BYTYSA, if there's anything we can be of assistance, please let us know. If you are an existing TPG customer, you can PM us your TPG account details with a brief description of your concern. Thank you.

ilissiya
Level 3

@mrjin wrote:

Hi, I'm having word unscrambler the same issue, have to reboot jumble solver  before the network can come back.

minutes then comes back  auto clicker without reset or reboot.

Do I have a connection problem