TPG Community

Get online support

Ballajura WA NBN down

nyburn2012
Level 2
My NBN box keeps flashing like its trying to connect to NBN..
9 REPLIES 9
Joseph_D

@nyburn2012 there was no notice from NBN and I do not see an issue in the area. I'll ask for someone to contact you right now.

nyburn2012
Level 2

Hi Joseph_D

Thanks for your reply, we have a connection now but very slow 1.0 Mbps.  Someone did call but I was not available.

BasilDV

Hi @nyburn2012,

Just doing a follow up. Are you still experiencing slow speed with your service?

Please provide us your preferred time so we can advise our Tech team to contact you at your convenience.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

nyburn2012
Level 2

Hi BasilDV

Thanks for your message.

Late last night the speed was back to normal.

Regards

Danny

BasilDV

Sounds great!

Thank you for the update, @nyburn2012. Let us know should you require further assistance.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

nyburn2012
Level 2

Hi BasilDV

I must have spoke too soon, looks like my NBN box disconnected in the last hour..

Regards

Danny

Rica_R

We're sorry to hear that the issue arise again @nyburn2012. I've checked your connecetion just now and have seen that your line is up and running. Are you available for a call back tonight? 

nyburn2012
Level 2

Hi JHoey

Yes it's seems to be up again.

Yes I am available around 7pm Perth time tonight..

Rica_R

Hi @nyburn2012,

Since your connection has been dropping out and being slow for some time, our Technical Team has lodged this matter to our Engineers for further line evaluation. Our Engineers will keep you postd via SMS or Phone Call for the updates. Thank you.