TPG Community

Get online support

Can i get updates for #11535220 through here.

SOLVED Go to solution
sscratchie
Level 2

My last email to TPG had "DON'T RING ME EVER AGAIN." repeated about 25 times. Why can't the phone staff take a hint. A least 4 times  I've asked them not to ring me again. I don't want to hear "It's out of our control. NBN  blah blah blah" for the 30th time.

SMS, Email and here is fine. I promise never to ring them or use the phone app to report a problem if you can save me from the onslaught of inane phone calls by reporting faults here.

Shane, please save me!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shane

Hi @sscratchie,

I will chase this with our Engineering Team and have the assigned engineer handling this case to contact you via email using the e-mail address that we have one file.

Regards,

My last email to TPG had "DON'T RING ME EVER AGAIN." repeated about 25 times. Why can't the phone staff take a hint. A least 4 times  I've asked them not to ring me again. I don't want to hear "It's out of our control. NBN  blah blah blah" for the 30th time.

SMS, Email and here is fine. I promise never to ring them or use the phone app to report a problem if you can save me from the onslaught of inane phone calls by reporting faults here.

Shane, please save me!!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Shane

Hi @sscratchie,

I will chase this with our Engineering Team and have the assigned engineer handling this case to contact you via email using the e-mail address that we have one file.

Regards,

Shane, please save me!!

sscratchie
Level 2

Hi Shane

Thank you so much. I wish I'd known about TPG Community earlier. 

They started a new account for my phone when I had to cancel my internet due to me moving to somewhere you didn't service so my old records are gone. 1999-2012 the only time I called TPG was to sign up. Flawless. What has the NBN done to you?

Thanks

Shane

Hi @sscratchie,

I am sad to know that you decided to cancel the service with us, the assigned Engineer handling this case will provide further information about the termination of the account via email.

Regards,

Hi Shane

Thank you so much. I wish I'd known about TPG Community earlier. 

They started a new account for my phone when I had to cancel my internet due to me moving to somewhere you didn't service so my old records are gone. 1999-2012 the only time I called TPG was to sign up. Flawless. What has the NBN done to you?

Thanks

sscratchie
Level 2

Don't cancel anything. I moved years ago and now I'm back in an area TPG services. You've been the best provider I've ever used. None of the current problems have anything to do with TPG. 

I just don't like the phone calls and you've solved that problem.