TPG Community

Get online support

Cannot Send Email Rejected by the Server/Banned from using SMTP

SOLVED Go to solution
mhaysom
Level 2

This is rediculous siuation, I am a victim. Without any warning this shutdown was forced upon us.and

within 24 hours I had arranged an alternative way of distributing bulk mail, I have no way of communicating via email to family and for emergency situations. TPG remove these blanket shutdowns! 

Herman1
Level 2

i have changed the password twice but  still can't send emails 

Herman1
Level 2

i tried twiceandit still does not work

Grace44
Level 3

Hello,

I am unable to send emails and have changed my email password and waited 30 minutes.

I can receive emails. Could you please unblock my account?

Thankyou,

Grace44

lisakrnel
Level 2

I am also having this problem. Waited over an hour to get through to the "tech support" chat (actually had to wait in the queue twice as I was disconnected by an operator the first time). Tech support was not helpful I've sent through links to all these community posts regarding the same issue....maybe i will get a call back in 24 to 48 hours.... It's impossible to run a business with these kinds of issues slowing us all down. Please unblock us all.

mles
Level 2

I have the same problem for 2 days. I recieve but can not send. changed password, still same. Error : server 535 5.7.8 [TPG-o2] etc.

I checked all my settings, look OK. Have no virus or system issues. Looks like you blocked me, please unblock! I tried web chat, it closed on me. I waited on the phone for 25 minutes! I need you to do something!

mles
Level 2

Hi lisakrnel 

Did you ever get a result? Was it fixed? How?

lisakrnel
Level 2

No. Still not fixed....

neiljs
Level 2

I have had the same problem for three days. Talking to customer support does not address the problem, which they fail to understand. As I keep telling them, the problem is with the TPG SMTP server. TPG needs to remove the block from the server which has apparently banned my email address from sending email. I had the same problem last year and they fixed it immediately. Not sure why they cant do the same again.

This is a ridiculous situation and should be easy to fix, especially as so many people seem to be affected.

robertjw
Level 4

I am also affected.

I cannot send emails and have changed password multiple times.

My chat session was disconnected by the operator and I am disconnected when I try to telephone TPG.

What's going on?