Change ADSL Plan

GaryJ
Level 2

I am trying to change my TPG ADSL plan. I pursued this using the TPG Chat function and was told I needed to email my request to planchange@tpg.com.au. I did this last last Friday and I have had no response from TPG - today is Wednesday.

I have also tried following the instructions provided by TPG to make a change on-line which are included below, however when I follow these INSTRUCTIONS it only provides options for switching to an NBN plan, not a change of ADSL plan. 
The latest due date for NBN in my area is June 2020, which may or may not happen as I have been receiving revised changeover dates for more than 2 years. I need a change of plan now.

Can I please be advised of how I can change my ADSL plan - and please a method that really works.

Thanks

How do I change my plan?
Simply follow the steps below:

• Log into 'Your Account' via TPG homepage using your TPG Username and Password.
  • Under 'ADSL Account Management', click 'Change of Plan'.
  • You will be presented with the steps you have to complete, click 'Start Change of Plan' to begin your change of plan process.

It may take 1-3 working days for change of plan to be in effect

2 REPLIES 2
Waynecora
Level 2

THIS DOES NOT WORK .........does not say adsl, only nbn, and, it doesn't recognise my address, when I click check availability, it wants my address, then the system tells me I can get nbn ?

GaryJ
Level 2

Yes, the online change plan does not work for anything other than changes for NBN.  I have just successfully changed my ADSL plan by emailing to planchange@tpg.com.au .

Be patient, you will receive an acknowledgement of your email but the further response can take a some days to come through. Good luck!