Complaint re billing

SOLVED Go to solution
Highlighted
Level 1a

I recently had 3 queries regareding my billing and none have been answered . I keep getting the runaround - sometimes saying it will be sent to accounts.

On 29/5 20 we lost NBN internet and phone due to outage of NBN. Supposedly it was fixed that day.

Seems when they fixed it they disconected our line. Was not fixed until 2/6/20 - so no internet or phone for those days.

The person I spoke to said as I was a loyal customer and had problems lately ( it took 3 modems until I got one that worked properly) he would increase the speed of our internet.

Did not realise it meant cancelling old plan and geting put on a new one with all those billing implications  until I got notification that my requested new plan was now in effect.

Problem 1 - new plan was from 29/5 and we did not get a service until 2/6.  I spent over 2 hours on livechat, being transferred to at least 4 different persons who all needed ID verification and had no access to previous chats so had to explain my 3 problems over and over.

They said they would send request to accounts for compensation. On 9/6 I received a text message saying that 4 days credit was applied but phone not included.  My account showed an invoice raised on 5/6 for those 4 days for grand total of $0.

Problem 2 - phone add on of $10 had been paid on 5/5 for period 12/5 to 11/6.

Due to new plan I was direct debited another $10 phone add on for 29/5 to 28/6.

So I had been billed twice for phone add on for 29/5 to 11/6 - notwithstanding i had no phone from 29/5 to 2/6 as well.

Problem 3 - I had requested phone usage details as they had disappeared from my account when new plan started. I was told they were "gone". I was querying my phone balance as it seemed a bit low. I finally got someone to say on chat they would be emailed to me but this did not happen.

I rang  (finally able to speak to someone and not live chat) and they had terrible difficulty understanding what my problems were and could not answer anything - in the end they terminated the call as they said they could not hear me ( after we had been chatting for about half an hour.)

What do I need to do to get proper answers?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Hi @meganmjs 

The good thing is your NBN-FTTN 25/5 service has been working stable for 4 weeks now and with the speed increase, while a short term cycle adjustment is needed, will make your NBN service so much better.

I will arrange a senior billing officer to call you back ASAP within 24hrs to help address your other concerns.

Regards,

David_M

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Hi @meganmjs 

Thanks for your query!

Let me have a look for you, and I will get back to you ASAP.

There is also a new ''TPG Mobile APP'' to help you with various trouble shooting and account issues, via a mobile phone app.
https://www.tpg.com.au/download

Regards,
David_M

Highlighted

Hi @meganmjs 

The good thing is your NBN-FTTN 25/5 service has been working stable for 4 weeks now and with the speed increase, while a short term cycle adjustment is needed, will make your NBN service so much better.

I will arrange a senior billing officer to call you back ASAP within 24hrs to help address your other concerns.

Regards,

David_M

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 1a

Thanks - it has now all been sorted.