TPG Community

Get online support

Constant drop-outs

quinny525
Level 3
Here we are again today. Dropped outbefore 1.30 and now again before 9pm. Oh we are working in the area. What a lot of bull......
quinny525
Level 3
And so far 30 minutes waiting for the no support desk. Anyone looking to join TPG be aware
gorgaaa
Level 2
Yep, not able to connect with both iPhones in the house for a couple of days now. On hold for half an hour, still waiting…
Ahra_G

Hi All, 

There are many factors that can be service affecting. Hence we recommend to always visit our Service Status page to check for maintenance/outage: https://support.tpg.com.au/servicestatus

If your address is not listed, please send us a private message and we'd be happy to help. 

-Ahra_G

jasonkaren
Level 2

i joined 6 days ago didnt know this is how ^&% there service. I'm cancelling mine today i spoke to someone yesterday saying im on a 6 months contract and i have to pay to cancel. bunch of trash &*^% in this service. wont recommmend this to anyone. 

Ahra_G

Hi @jasonkaren 

We're keen keeping you onboard with us. Please send us a private message and we'll go from there.

-Ahra_G

jasonkaren
Level 2

Hi Ahra there's no point sending you a private message. I've spoken to someone from cancellations team and said yesterday that she will follow up my case personally. its 4:06pm today still no update from her. Just shows how communication works at TPG. when you promise something you should have integrity and follow it through. thus i dont have any faith in sending a private message to you coz i know there wont be any action on this. By reading through the threads it just shows how poor TPG manage client care and customer service. Anyway i dont want to make more complaints and negative comments in this thread I'm fairly new client here but its not a good start on my end thats why I'm just moving on. bad luck for the people who are stuck here. attached is my current speedtest.

quinny525
Level 3
Would anyone believe its down again for the second time today.....nah TPG would not he that bad would they. Oh and by the way the formal complaint has not even been answered in the stated time frame..... would anyone believe that would happen
Ahra_G

Hi @quinny525, we'll wait for your private message in order to assist you further. Thanks! 

quinny525
Level 3

Message sent, looks like I managed to get it in just before the daily dropout time starting, also got emails away to the TIO, TPG complaints dept. again and the Local Labour member