TPG Community

Get online support

Continuous disconnection,

SOLVED Go to solution
angelic0519
Level 2

The network is continuously broken and cannot be carried on, only have 3 min conection

If the problem cannot be solved, why do I still need TPG

my friend have same problem, he use vpn, and I use hotspot

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Hi @angelic0519 

Welcome to the Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and tested the line, but was not able to detect any fault.

The modem/router also shows that it's been stable and connected for more than a day now.

Are you using a WiFi or a Wired connection? Did you notice any changes in the light status of the modem/router when you experienced the dropouts?

If you are using a WiFi connection, please check the articles that we've created to improve your network.

Let us know how it goes.

BasilDV

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
BasilDV

Hi @angelic0519 

Welcome to the Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and tested the line, but was not able to detect any fault.

The modem/router also shows that it's been stable and connected for more than a day now.

Are you using a WiFi or a Wired connection? Did you notice any changes in the light status of the modem/router when you experienced the dropouts?

If you are using a WiFi connection, please check the articles that we've created to improve your network.

Let us know how it goes.

BasilDV

lingzeng3
Level 2

Yes, I agree. I'm having the same problem.

Shane

Hi @lingzeng3,

Let us help and get to the bottom of this. Could you shoot us a PM with your details so we can proceed with the initial investigation.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

Yes, I agree. I'm having the same problem.