Email

Shelliejean1
Level 2
What’s going on I’m unable to log into my emails.
7 REPLIES 7
flossed
Level 3

Same thing, cant access email and new emails not coming in.

flossed

BasilDV

Hi @Shelliejean1 

Are you using the webmail (Post office) or an email client?

What error message are you receiving upon logging into https://postoffice.tpg.com.au/login?

Hi @flossed

For delayed emails, there's a known issue which we are currently working on.

Check it here:

https://support.tpg.com.au/servicestatus/Information?category_code=30&timeframe=now&affected=Email

BasilDV

neates
Level 3

It's likely not just you, @Shelliejean1 . I've been in phone contact with TPG today as we cannot receive any new emails via either the TPG postbox or (my usual way of accessing) via Outlook. Fortunately the power bill came through just beforehand.

I was just getting "send/receive error" in Outlook when I tried to update received emails. Nothing like that seems to happen in the postbox. Really helpful when organisations are requiring you to respond to an email sent to the TPG address! Ended up then in a half-hour wait to directly talk to someone at the power company to change the email address they send to.

TPG support have sent it on to their engineers to try and address the situation. However, I have already commented on here that I think they are deliberately running down their email service. It's getting worse daily.

Shelliejean1
Level 2
Hi, I’ve tried both and it’s not letting me log in. I got the username /password is incorrect so I tried changing it thinking this would work and still the same error. I can log onto TPG website with the log in but can not access any emails no matter which way i try
neates
Level 3

The "delayed emails" issue is an ongoing bugbear with TPG - you need to know that this is impacting people's lives and productivity, @BasilDV . If I am dealing with a third party and they promise to send me an email (e.g. with a code for two-part verification), it is both frustrating and defeats the purpose of the action if it doesn't show up in the TPG inbox very soon. 

Ahra_G

Hi All, 

The email issue should now be resolved. If you still experience the same issue, do send us a private message so we can assist further. 

-Ahra_G

grabman0
Level 2

Hi. Same here, as of yesterday I am not able to receive or send emails via my Outlook setup at home. Very frustrating. The benefit of having access to the TPG emails via Outlook is that you can keep them forever (if you need to) rather than having them disappear after 45 days.