TPG Community

Get online support

Emails bouncing back to Sender

789_Driver
Level 2

Hi All,

I'm getting reports from a client of mine that their emails are being sent back undelivered to my TPG address. Their emails have been getting through up until about a week ago, but now, no joy! I use Office 365 Outlook and also webmail when I'm not out and about. Their mail is not arriving in my junk folder, nor have I changed any settings. All my other emails seem to be arriving OK.

They are receiving the following message...

"asav.tpg.com.au
Remote Server returned '<asav.tpg.com.au #5.0.0 smtp; 550 #5.7.1 SPF unauthorized mail is prohibited.>"

Has anyone had this issue before? Any help appreciated! Cheers...Smiley LOL

6 REPLIES 6
BasilDV

Hi @789_Driver

It shows that the Email accounts of those who sent you emails were marked as spam.

We'd like to check this further to our Post Masters.

Shoot me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number along with your Email address.

BasilDV

Njanda
Level 3

This is exactly the issue I'm experiencing too.

Good to know I'm not alone but still waiting on a resolution.

3qu1n0x3
Level 3

Got the same issue. It seems TPG has changed something in SPF?  #5.7.1 SPF unauthorized mail is prohibited. while the same message sent to my gmail goes through passing SPF.

On the domain sending in question they do have 2 SPF records - Does TPG block on this?

BasilDV

Hi All,

This has been checked by our Post Masters.

If you are receiving the same error message, kindly advise the sender to contact their domain mail admin as they might be sending from an IP address that is not in their SPF record or their SPF record is broken.

BasilDV

seand1
Level 2

Hi

I have the same issue and also happens when i try to send emails. Randomly emails im sending will show an error with senders address is not valid.

I fail to see why we need to contact the sender and ask them to resolve the issue. i have never had issues from these senders but now do.

Please provide a solution to the problem as its just TPG and no other email addresses that I have.

Thanks

Ahra_G

Hi @seand1

We'd also like to check what's going on with your email. Send in additional info such as the error message(s), email address(es) involved as well as your email address via private message. 

Thanks! 

Ahra