TPG Community

Get online support

FTTC NBN NCD Connection Light Flashing RED

SOLVED Go to solution
Riezl

Hi @lukeh182, please send us a private message with your  TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and help with your concern.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Sijnja
Level 3
Hi,

How can I request a technician to come to fix my wiring to my DPU? Each time my circuit trips or it’s turned off by an electrician, it takes usually 10 to 24 hours before my NBN FTTC box connects (stops flashing red and the relay clicking). I‘ve reported this to TPG multiple times and a technician has been organised each time, but then the connection comes back before the day the technician comes and the technician is cancelled automatically it seems. I’m very close to cancelling my NBN and going with 5G fixed broadband, but willing to see if there are any final options. The fact I keep losing internet for 10 to 24 hours after I have the power go down is not sustainable. Thanks
BasilDV

Hi @Sijnja

Thanks for raising this with us.

We've raised this with our NBN Engineers for further investigation and updates will be given within 24 to 48 hours.

Stay safe.

BasilDV

Sijnja
Level 3
Hi @BasilDV,

Thanks for putting me through to TPG customer service. Unfortunately though they did not understand the root of the issue, even though I tried to explain (and provide them this link). They sent a replacement FTTC NDC box, however given the nature of the issue, this obviously did not fix it. They then closed the ticket (admittedly after trying to contact me again but I was unavailable). So the ticket has been closed but the issue not resolved. Is there any final effort you can recommend I can do in order to communicate this issue to customer support so the right action can be taken?

Thanks
BasilDV

Hi @Sijnja

Since the service shows that it is stable, our Engineers will not be able to raise any case with NBN Co.

Also, based on the test that they've performed, they are not able to detect any fault within the NBN network.

For now, kindly observe your connection as it shows that it is working within specification.

Let us know if the issue persists for us to raise it with our Engineers for them to escalate it with NBN Co.

BasilDV