FTTN dropping out

Cam1
Level 2
Having recurring & long dropouts today (8/4/23) in Forster region of NSW. No outages listed by TPG or NBNco. The old “turn it off & on again” isn’t reliably sorting it. Frustrating as mobile service is impacted by massive loads due to holiday makers in the area.
6 REPLIES 6
Aubrey

Hey @Cam1, is this impacting both wifi and wired connection? Also, have you noticed the status of the DSL and Internet lights on the modem whenever it drops?

You can send us a private message with your account username or customer ID so we can further check this for you.

Thanks,

Aubrey

Cam1
Level 2
PM sent.
Yep both wired & wifi aren’t working.
Internet light isn’t illuminating.
Blastie
Level 2
I am having constant drop outs in Adelaide tonight as well.

This is after maintenance screwed my connection for days recently.

The spanker mods on here will just ask you to reset your router 20 times and nothing ever changes so the only option is to contact TIO.
Ahra_G

Hi @Blastie

There are many factors that can affect your connection. Send us a private message so we can check your service. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

Blastie
Level 2
I have done that previously. You have my details. Just had another drop out so I think it is your terrible service that is the problem here.
Ahra_G

Hi @Blastie, we realised we may have your details however, we still need to perform an account verification as per our Privacy process.