TPG Community

Get online support

How to put a temporary hold on my account?

CMMCleary
Level 2

Good morning, I am currently out of Australia, my partner is still in Australia but is leaving to travel with me in May.  We would like to suspend the home broadband service while we are away as we will not be needing it and will not be returning until Sept 2022.  Are we able to do this?  If so, how do I go about it from overseas?  Thank you, Charlotte

3 REPLIES 3
BasilDV

Hi @CMMCleary

We'd like to look into what we can offer you, while you're out of the country.

Shoot me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number along with the best contact number and preferred time of your partner to discuss this.

BasilDV

alanchu2020
Level 2

Hi @BasilDV 

On the same thread. I would like to avoid cancelling my account while I am moving between two addresses.

Can you please advise how I can put my account on hold for about two months?

Thanks.

Alan Chu

Shane

Hey, alanchu2020.

We will check this with our Accounts Team and have them contact you to discuss details of service relocation and parking the service. Could you send us a PM with your details (Username/Customer ID)?

In the event you need reference on how to send a PM check this link, https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Welcome/How-do-I-private-message-PM-in-the-community/m-p/4093.

Regards,

Hi @BasilDV 

On the same thread. I would like to avoid cancelling my account while I am moving between two addresses.

Can you please advise how I can put my account on hold for about two months?

Thanks.

Alan Chu