TPG Community

Get online support

Internet STILL not working after yesterday’s unplanned outage

becadel84
Level 2
We had an NBN outage apparently in my area yesterday unexpectedly. According to the outage website this is fixed however my TPG modem is STILL not producing internet, wifi etc. I work from home so this is absolutely essential in running my business. I am currently using my mobile data just to talk to you guys, chat won’t load for me, you aren’t taking calls, I have posted to ALL your social media accounts and sent an email to your technical support and I have heard NOTHING back. I need this working and I need this now. I have tried resetting it, removing power all the simple tricks and nothing. You need to contact me right now. I’ve never had an issue with you guys until right now and I am ** mad that you guys can’t answer me in a timely manner.
1 REPLY 1
Ahra_G

Hi @becadel84

Welcome to the Community! 

We're sorry to know about the difficulty reaching our support centre. Due to precautionary measures to protect our staff from the COVID-19 outbreak, TPG’s telephone support team members are transitioning to working from home. We appreciate your patience as you may experience longer wait times.TPG customer support channels during COVID-19 outbreak

We stand firm with our commitment to provide support to our customer while keeping our representatives' safe

For customers experiencing any issues with their service, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage. Check our Service Status page for any known outages.

If you're on NBN, we have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage

If there are no known outages in your area, you may perform basic troubleshooting. Please check out this article that you may find helpful: Troubleshooting no internet connection

Based on the remote line test, your modem is currently working and now has an internet connection.. 

Should you need further assistance, feel free to search community for help or chat with us at https://www.tpg.com.au/support/contact/

Regards,

Ahra_G