TPG Community

Get online support

Internet disconnecting/dropping out

cgreen16
Level 2
A few weeks ago I connected to TPG NBN and it has been fine up until last Saturday (so nearly a week), where my modem constantly drops in and out of connection and have to restart it up constantly which is getting pretty frustrating. There are no connection issues in my area or surroundings apart from yesterday’s outage, so I have no clue what’s going on with it!!
3 REPLIES 3
BasilDV

Hi @cgreen16 

Welcome to TPG Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and tested the line, but was not able to detect any fault within the NBN network.

We've refreshed the connection remotely and made some adjustment to eliminate the dropouts.

If the issue occurs, please check the modem if there's any changes with the lights and will raise this to our Technical support team for further testing.

BasilDV

cgreen16
Level 2
Thank you for getting back to me.

It was all going fine for about 40 minutes then the connection just dropped out and the modem has reset itself - upon checking the modem it is the power light that keeps flashing and stops, then the DNS light flashes for a little bit then stops as the other lights all load/light up.
BasilDV

Hi @cgreen16

Thanks for the update.

We'd like to arrange a call from our Tech team to look into it further.

Please send me a PM with your preferred time and best number to be contacted.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

BasilDV