TPG Community

Get online support

Internet keeps dropping out

SOLVED Go to solution
cruzette
Level 2

Hi TPG tech support. I am trying to reach out to you as we have been experiencing problems since Friday, 27 March. Our internet connection has been extremely realiable and it keeps dropping out. There is no internet connection most of the time. You chat does not seem to work. Can someone assist us please? A reliable connection is essential to be able to perform work from home as well as school online.

Regards

Cruzette

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
cruzette
Level 2

@cruzette 

Sorry, that is extremely UNRELIABLE and it keeps dropping out. We never had issues with TPG before. It only started last Friday.

View solution in original post

cruzette
Level 2
Thanks Tech Support Team. Our TPG internet is now back to normal.

RajenS

@cruzette 

Happy to hear your issue has solved, I will highly recommend if you still got problems, consider upgrading from 12/1 to 50/20Mbps.

thanks

Rajen 

101 REPLIES 101
cruzette
Level 2

@cruzette 

Sorry, that is extremely UNRELIABLE and it keeps dropping out. We never had issues with TPG before. It only started last Friday.

cruzette
Level 2

I was able to get through the tech support chat and now I have a ticket number. Hoping to hear back from them within 24-hours.

cruzette
Level 2
Thanks Tech Support Team. Our TPG internet is now back to normal.
BLHJXQCJ
Level 2
Hi Cruzette,
I have the same issue as you. Could you please tell me how you fixed it? Thank you.

Kind Regards,
Sophie
RajenS

@cruzette 

Happy to hear your issue has solved, I will highly recommend if you still got problems, consider upgrading from 12/1 to 50/20Mbps.

thanks

Rajen 

cruzette
Level 2
Hi Sophie, Sorry I just read your message. TPG fixed the error on our NBN line.
Eooker
Level 3
Mine has been dropping out for the last 2 weeks. It’s just been worse and constantly occurring in the last week or so.
RajenS

@Eooker 

Welcome to TPG Community! Please PM me your TPG username, CID or mobile phone number so I can look at your service.

kind regards

Level 2

Our internet keeps dropping out during the day and night. we havd NBN50 and the speed is very slow.