TPG Community

Get online support

Internet up and down all day today

davelgrant
Level 2
As the headline says - the Internet has been up and down all day today. Current uplink speed is 600kbps!! As prr my last post, I had almost total reliability with TPG adsl service but since cut over to nbn, I have had no end of outages. Sometimes it will be fine for a couple of days but then back to an unfortunately very unreliable service, which I'm afraid I have to lay at the door of nbn. Note, I'm using my Vodafobe data to post this as guess what!! No Internet otherwise. Oh my goodness, I wonder if I'll ever have a stable Internet again!!
5 REPLIES 5
Ahra_G

Hi davelgrant

I've seen some drop outs on the connection based on the test results. I will escalate this issue now to our Engeering Team for further investigation. Kindly await updates within the next 24hrs. 

Should you have a preferred time to be contacted, please do let us know so we can inform their team. 

If you have any outstanding issues or requires further assistance, feel free to  inform us here. 

We apologise for the inconvenience caused. 

Thanks! 

davelgrant
Level 2
Hi @Ahra_G, connection has been sync'd now for 9 1/2 hours but speeds are down at 25/8 compared to 35/12 that I "normally" see. My requested speed is 50/20, but I realize I may not be able to get to that, but 25/8 is a bit slow. I do see stable connection some days, then other days, the connection is very unstable, being up and down all day. I appreciate you looking into this, thanks.

David.
BasilDV

Hi @davelgrant,

Thank you for the update. We are still waiting for the available technician schedule to visit your premises and further investigate the issue.

We'll chase this with our Engineering team to provide you further updates.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

davelgrant
Level 2

Appreciate it, thanks...

BasilDV

Hi @davelgrant,

A TPG technician will visit your premises on Thursday between 8AM - 12NN. Your attendance is required. If you are not going to be available on that date, someone 18 yrs old and above will be needed. If you would like to re-schedule, please PM us your available date and will check if our technician can accommodate it.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Kind regards,

BasilDV