TPG Community

Get online support

NBN FTTC Connected without internet (No 'Internet Light' on Router, 'DSL Light' blinks on NBN Connection Device)

SOLVED Go to solution
LT7689
Level 2

Hi TPG Support,

NBN FTTC 'Connected without internet' (No 'Internet Light' on Router, 'DSL Light' blinks on NBN Connection Device)

I have reset the modem and NCD with the timeframe as guided. Also have replugged all cables. The issue remains for 3 days now.

Please refer to attached photos for the lights.

I cannot send PM.

Please help.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LT7689
Level 2
This morning a technician from NBN came and fixed the problem which is outside the building.
Fantastic support from TPG and NBN.
Many thanks to you all.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
LT7689
Level 2
This morning a technician from NBN came and fixed the problem which is outside the building.
Many thanks to you all.
Shane

We are glad to know that the NBN technician did manage to fix the fault affecting the service. in the event that you will require assistance in the future. Feel free to create a new thread here in the community.

Many thanks to you all.

jack5
Level 3

I need help as well, I'm having the exact same problem, my internet hasn't reconnected since new

years eve 8pm

BasilDV

Hi @jack5

We'd like to run some tests with your service and see what we can do to restore it.

Kindly send us a PM with your account details.

BasilDV

jack5
Level 3

Hi I've got the same problem again, whenever my FTTC drops out it takes "hours" to reconnect again.

The problem resolved itself but why does it take over 3 hours to reconnect?

Aubrey

Hi jack5, how often do you experience this? Also, have you tried using a different modem yet, just to isolate if it could be a hardware issue?