TPG Community

Get online support

NBN FTTC no connection

SOLVED Go to solution
dvs
Level 3
Level 3

So I got the NCD and modem this week, connected them as as instructed the first 2 lights are solid, I got a call from TPG this week letting me know to keep it connected and should be provissioned in 24hrs or so, well it didn't it's now over 3 days and still nothing, 5 days if you include when I got the NCD and modem, I've hooked back up my adsl as at least that works, how long do I need to be without a service I'm paying for for NBN to get connected, can I get a firm date on when I can expect it to work.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dvs
Level 3
Level 3

The NBN tech was at my house today when I got home, NBN is now connected and running, thanks for your help.

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
Ahra_G

Hi dvs

Welcome to TPG Community! 

Sorry to hear things are taking longer than expected in getting you up and running. I've managed to pull up an account using your Community details and have seen that we will need to chase this with our Provisioning Team first thing tomorrow for updates as they are not available during the weekends. 

Could you please PM us with your best contact number as well your most convenient time to receive a call? 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

Got your PM  dvs, thanks! Which time would be best to organise the call? 

dvs
Level 3
Level 3

Got the call yesterday, will be waiting for the tech to visit tomorrow.

Ahra_G

Good to hear that our Engineers has already been in touch, dvs

I can see that the appointment is all set for tomorrow, 04 July 2018 between 1PM - 5PM. 

Should you have further queries, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Cheers! 

dvs
Level 3
Level 3

Hi TPG tech has visited and case manage has reported that NBN tech needs to visit to sort out the connection, any idea when this will happen.

Ahra_G

Sorry to hear things are taking longer than expected in getting you up and running, dvs

Our Provisioning Team has chased this with NBN Co. and we are awaiting for their update regarding the next available appointment. 

We'll be sure to contact you as soon as we hear from NBN Co. 

Thank you! 

dvs
Level 3
Level 3

NBNco Tech has made his visit, still no NBN, he says it's due to the poor instillation of the NBN to the exchange, so not expecting NBN anytime soon, maybe you at TPG may be able to find out when they are going to fix it, expect a few unhappy customers, he says he has escalated it but could give no time frame.

Shane

Hi @dvs,

I apologise for the inconvenience. I will pass this on to the relevant team and will make a follow up at the same time.

I don’t have any further updates differing from what has already been communicated to you. Your experience is important to us and we will be keeping a close eye on your case and will provide you with updates where possible.

Regards,

Shane

Hi @dvs,

I've seen that you have been in touch with one of our Provisioning Case Managers and provided the case progress.

I don’t have any further updates differing from what has already been communicated to you. Rest assured feedback will be provided where possible.

Regards,