TPG Community

Get online support

NBN FTTN constant dropouts for a few months now

calicali
Level 2

When we first got the NBN it was great however over the last few months it continually drops outs.

current plan = NBN FTTN 50

account ID = 3259005

Hope a mod can help because the chat thing always says "try again later"

Thanks Kris

6 REPLIES 6
luisc

Hi calicali,

Welcome to TPG Community!

How often those drop outs are happening? are you using wireless or wired connection?

luisc

I have been checking you internet service. Have you power off and on theTPG modem. Make sure the power adaptor is 12VDC and  2A, it is labeled on it.

calicali
Level 2

Hi

dropouts are 10 to 15 times a day.  The modem plugs into the wall with a phone cable and I have both wired and wireless devices connected to the modem.  When we have a dropout all devices lose internet.

The power plug is 12v and 2 amp.  It is the power plug that came with the modem.  The modem gets reset and turned on and off every few days to hopefully fix the internet. however, it doesn't..

calicali
Level 2

Dropped out 7 times that I know of today.  Any other ideas?

incacola63
Level 2

my connection is also dropping out all the time for past few days....today more than ever

calicali
Level 2

Your service really is trash.  For the last 5 days your online chat site constantly says "Our team members are currently serving other customers. We appreciate your patience. Please try again later." I managed to actually chat with someone yesterday. after about 45 minutes they finally replied with there are some problems and an engineer will call me back in up to 3 hours, that was 19 hours ago.  I have not received a call.  I also have not received any more replies here for 4 days.