NBN HFC dropouts

Modica
Level 2
I have frequent NBN dropouts and after dealing with TPG for sometimes over an hour they contact NBN who eventually come to my house clean the mositure in the pit and the NBN works again. This is happening every so often and is very annoying going through the whole process everytime. Is there anything else I can do get the problem permanently fixed
1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Welcome to the Commuminty @Modica

For customers experiencing any issues with their NBN service, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage on the NBN network.

We have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage

If there are no known outages in your area, customers can proceed with the troubleshooting steps indicated on this link : https://www.tpg.com.au/support/nbn/troubleshooting

In your case, our Engineers have booked an NBN technician to check the NBN line at your location and resolve the issue. They will be the one to assess if additional work is required. Updates will be given by the Engineer assigned to your case as soon as they are available.

BasilDV