NBN Off-Peak data not being used?

Shane

Hi @tlai,

Thanks! We'll keep an eye on this.

Cheers!

tlai
Level 3

Hi @Shane,

I've just been informed that there was no call this morning from the technician at 7:15am.

Thanks

BasilDV

Hi @tlai,

We've checked the account and learned that they were able to reach the account holder and the call was rescheduled tonight between 7PM - 7:30PM for further troubleshooting.

Our Tech team will be in touch with him to progress the case.

Should you require further assistance, please let us know.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

tlai
Level 3

Thanks for the update. I heard a tempory account was given, while the problem is being investigated. I will keep a tab on things until it is resolved.

Thanks

BasilDV

You are welcome @tlai.

Our Tech team is monitoring the account and will be in touch on the 4th of February as requested by the account holder.

Should you require further assistance, please let us know.

Cheers!

BasilDV

Shane

Hi @tlai,

We monitored the case progress of this particular Data Usage Issue. We are glad to know that this has been resolved. We'll keep an eye on your service and in case any issue with speed or data usage will occur do not hesitate to create another thread here in our community.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

tlai
Level 3

Hi,

If this has been resolved are you able to tell me what was the issue? Looking at the data usage for the account, there still hasn't been any off-peak usuage. From what I understand, a new temporary account/password was used during the troubleshooting process.

Shane

Hi @tlai,

The changed of plan on your account caused an unusual error to your account's Peak and Off Peak Data Usage. The Data Usage on the account is not yet counted as the given Temporary Username and Password is still being used (Good for 3 days).

To see if this issue is resolved, you can configure your modem's settings with your TPG Username and Password. As of the moment your account is still being monitored by one of our Technicians and they will contact you on Friday.

Regards,

tlai
Level 3

Thanks for the update. If the technician can call before 2pm on Friday that would be great. At the moment the temporay account is still being used unless otherwise instructed by the technician.

Thanks

Shane

Hi @tlai,

We have this passed to the assigned Technician handling this case. Let us know how it will go.

Cheers!