TPG Community

Get online support

NBN Outage & Broadband issue-4122 Areas

SOLVED Go to solution
Mangiwabag
Level 2
There seems to be an outage in the Wishart, Mt Gravatt, Mansfield area with NBN which might be affecting Broadband Internet connections at home. Anyone experiencing this? Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Hi @Mangiwabag

Welcome to the Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and can confirm that your service was affected by an unplanned network outage.

This has been resolved and your service is working within specification.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

BasilDV

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
wen1989
Level 2

Hello, I live in golden grove, south Australia and I've been having the connection issue this morning. I checked if there was any outages in my address from the nbn website, firstly it said no. But I just check again now, it says there is unexpected incident affecting the internet connection in my area and they are on their way to fix it. Maybe you could check if there is outage in your address online, if there is, nothing much you can do until the nbn team gets it fixed.

jack1488
Level 2

Hi Wen

I just checked NBN for my address and got the same message as you did, yet Telstra still has no fault at my address. Their help line had a message facility but I waited ages for a reply.  I had to go out and when I came home, there was a reply from over two hours later and a statement that, as I had not been active for 20 minutes, the session had expired.  Great service, eh?

BasilDV

Hi @Mangiwabag

Welcome to the Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and can confirm that your service was affected by an unplanned network outage.

This has been resolved and your service is working within specification.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

BasilDV