NBN Outage

SOLVED Go to solution
CatLady
Level 3

Hi there,

The NBN website says that there is an unplanned incident affecting the network in this area.  It unhelpfully also says "We are investigating a network outage in this area. As a result, you may experience a partial or total loss of connectivity. Restoration is underway. For more information, please contact your service provider."

The NBN and my internet connection has been down for 4 hours.  I'm wondering if you know when it will be fixed?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
CatLady
Level 3

Thank you!  The NBN technician came to our building and fixed it at around 7pm yesterday.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
luisc

Hi

Could you provide me your CID so I can find out the status of your service?

PM those details thanks

luisc

There is  a confirmed NBN outage in Marrickville area, it has been raised today, they are troubleshooting at the momemt.

I could advice to check it later for an update.

Thanks

CatLady
Level 3

Thank you!  The NBN technician came to our building and fixed it at around 7pm yesterday.

ldwinsor
Level 2
My NBN has been out for a day and a half. I was sent a text message that on the 17th my internet would be out for 6 or a maximum of 12 hours. I cannot find out what is happening without internet or land line. I will soon be out of data on my phone. The NBN outage link does not function. My service provider no help with robot algorithms. This failure to communicate and support customers is not acceptable by any standard. How can I find out what is the status of this outage? There are health issues requiring a functioning land line and WIfi.
Riezl

Hi @ldwinsor, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and help get to the bottom of this.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

ldwinsor
Level 2

Dear Riel
I hope I am in the right place and you can help. My ID is XXXX. My address is XXXXX Sherwood, 4075. Brisbane. The NBN internet and land-line have not functioned since before 6am on the 17th of February. Please help.
Leigh Winsor.

Riezl

Thanks for the details. Upon checking, the network maintenance has been completed. Kindly turn the modem off for a few minutes and turn it back on. If you experience the same issue, please let us know so we can check further. Thank you.

colinlyons
Level 2

Yes it is xxxxxxx.

Riezl

Hi @colinlyons , can you tell us more about your concern?