NBN Upgrade

yhlung2000
Level 2
I just upgraded my nbn plan from nbn50 to nbn100 since I have only 9 mbps with the nbn50.
How long do I have to wait for the upgrade to be completed? Do I have to reset the router?
3 REPLIES 3
david64
Level 15

Hi @yhlung2000 . Did you check why you only get 9Mbps on NBN50? If there is a fault somewhere, the faster plan may not help.

What type of connection do you have?

yhlung2000
Level 2
Hi,
I have checked the connection status through the TPG app and it says everything is fine.

However, the internet speed is very unstable that sometime I have around 10 mbps and now I have 20 mbps.

I was using the Fttb plan before and it was perfectly fine with high speed constantly. Now I moved to another apartment and I can only use the NBN plan for this building.

Thanks for your reply
Ahra_G

Hi @yhlung2000 

We've created some articles that will help you troubleshoot the Slow speed issue.

If you are using a WIFI connection, then you may check these links to improve your home network.

If you need further assistance, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can take a look at your account.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Ahra_G