TPG Community

Get online support

NBN connection light flashing red and making clicking noise

teganvincent8
Level 2
Hello!

I am having the same issue and have done all the troubleshooting checks recommended (check for outages, check connections, reset modem, etc).
I am now quite unsure what to do next, pleeease help!
BasilDV

Hi @teganvincent8

Welcome to the Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and tested the line.

There's a possible fault within the NBN network, which needs to be investigated by our Engineers.

An assigned Engineer will be in touch with you within 24 to 48 hours as soon as an update becomes available.

BasilDV

kezzarob
Level 2
Have no telephone, no internet. Technicians needed?
Ahra_G

Hi @kezzarob

For customers experiencing any issues with their service, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage.

Check our Service Status page for any known outages. - https://www.tpg.com.au/support/servicestatus

If you're on NBN, we have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage 

If there are no known outages in your area, you can proceed with the troubleshooting steps indicated on this link: Troubleshooting No Internet Connection

We have also not detected any signal on your line thus, we have raised the issue to our Engineering Team for further investigation. Please ensure to leave the modem connected and turned on for remote testing purposes. 

Updates will be provided via phone call or SMS. 

Regards,

Ahra_G

delightgarage
Level 2
Hello!

I am having the same issue after thunderstorms yesterday and have done all the troubleshooting checks recommended (check for outages, check connections, reset modem, etc) , please help!
Riezl

Hi @delightgarage, we have located an account using your community details, but we'd like to make sure that we got the right one. Please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can help get to the bottom of this.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

NickYan
Level 2
i have same issue from yesterday afternoon. Can you pls help as well.
Riezl

Hi @NickYan, please send us a private message with your TPG account details so we can help. We will wait for your PM. Thank you.

Rgoldberg
Level 2
I have this exact problem. What to do please?
Riezl

Hi @Rgoldberg, thank you for reporting this matter to us. We have received your PM as well and please allow us some time to take a look. We'll be back immediately.