TPG Community

Get online support

NBN messed with property address

arnavni
Level 2

I've been with TPG since the dial up days and never had any major issue. But it looks the customer service has gone down by lot and there is no sensitivity towards the issue. I had my NBN installed four months ago with absolutely no problems, but all of sudden 5 days back they turned off my NBN due to the incorrect property address used by TPG for installation. Not sure why they have used the incorrect address to install the NBN as my account details always reflected the correct address. I have been calling them several times over the past few days as I need the internet connection for work and other services including my phone is also down. Not once in the last 5 days has TPG called me to give an update and whenever I call I get conflicting status. Not sure what is going on and it's already several days for the issue which could be resolved in few hours. It is ridiculous to expect us to wait for such a long time for such a small request, especially in today's day and age where internet is a necessity.

17 REPLIES 17
Angeli

Hi @arnavni ,

Welcome to TPG Community!

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We were able to pull up your account using your community details.

We sincerely apologise for the delay in installing your NBN service. We'll have one of our Case Managers to contact you today to lodge the NBN order since the fee has been approved to be waived yesterday, 01/11/2019.

Please send us a private message of your most convenient time to receive a call so I can organise a contact to be made.

Kindly click here to know the details of sending a private message in TPG Community.

Best regards!

Angeli_L

arnavni
Level 2

This is an old status and I was told to wait for sms or email for NBN connection. It needs to restored immediately.

Angeli

Hi @arnavni ,

Thanks for messaging us again.

I have endorsed a callback for you with our Case Manager today between 6PM-7PM AEST regarding your NBN order.

Kindly let us know immediately if you are unable to hear from them.

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Angeli_L

arnavni
Level 2

Please remove the phone number from the above post.

Riezl

Hi @arnavni, we can see that our Provisioning Team has been in touch and discussed the concerns raised.

The team is closely monitoring this and the case manager will contact you via SMS or email for further updates.

Let us know should you have further queries. Thank you.

arnavni
Level 2

Hi,

It's already a week since the NBN stopped working. Could you please send me the date when it's going to fixed?

Regards.

BasilDV

Hi @arnavni,

We understand that your case manager has been in touch and the order has been lodged.

They'll notify you with the progress via Email or phone call within 24 to 48 hours.

Should you require further assistance, please let us know.

BasilDV

arnavni
Level 2

Hi,

Received an email from TPG informing installation on Nov 12, 2019 which is still a week away and will make more than two weeks for outage. Please organise something earlier and let me know.

Regards.

arnavni
Level 2

Per NBN during the move to NBN, there must be internet services provided. https://www.acma.gov.au/stay-connected-when-moving-nbn

Also https://www.acma.gov.au/if-you-have-problem-nbn to make sure we are not without the internet.