NBN speed

Ahra_G

We truly understand the inconvenience this is causing you, chatswood. Our Engineering Team is continuously chasing NBN Co to fast track the resolution of the issue. 

Their team will soon be in touch as soon as an update becomes available. 

Regards,

chatswood
Level 3

this is the result of my TPG speed test at 1622 this afternoon...it's going backwards in a hurry

Shane

Thanks for additional details, @chatswood, I will pass this to the assigned Engineer for reference.

At the moment they're currently waiting for NBN Co's response. Our Engineering team will soon be in touch as soon as an update becomes available.

Cheers!

chatswood
Level 3

Thanks Shane but I'm getting a little tired of this respnse as well. As it stands I can barely post or upload. NBN keeps telling me to contact my provider & I keep telling them that my provider is waiting for NBN to get back to them......I have to check my daighter in for an international flight tonight....wish me lucjk with that.

Shane

I can only imagine how frustrating your experience has been @chatswood. I recommend not to contact NBN Co. As they will redirect you back to us.

Our Engineering Team is working around the clock in complete cooperation with NBN Co. 

I apologize for any inconvenience. We are confident that this will be rectified as soon as we receive an update from them.

chatswood
Level 3

I have 3 people to check in online in a couple of hours for an international flight & can barely get a page to load

chatswood
Level 3

getting worse by the minute......pages wont load.....on & on & on........no nearer to any help at all

Shane

Hi @chatswood,

Regrettably, I wish I was the bearer of better news. I don’t have any further updates differing from what has already been communicated to you. Your experience is important to us. I will arrange one of our Engineers to call you to provide updates tomorrow morning.

Regards,

chatswood
Level 3
chatswood
Level 3

and this is this morning's effort at around 0940....virtually unusable