NBN

SOLVED Go to solution
melvyncharles
Level 2
I have been with rubbish download speeds for 12 days. From 0.03mps downloads to 2.0mps. I have tested nearly every hour. I am told by TPG that it is an NBN outage with NO estimated time of recovery. I call BS. The TPG website shows no outage for Mascot NSW and neither does the NBN website. I even rang Telstra and none of their customers in this area have a problem. Is anyone out there having this massive 12 day outage???
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Hi @melvyncharles 

Welcome to the Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and reviewed the report from NBN Co.

They've advised us that the network fault or outage is within the NBN network and is being handled internally. This explains why it is not posted in their website and our service status page. There's no ETR given to us, but our Engineers are giving them pressure to provide further information as soon as it becomes available.

Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience.

BasilDV

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @melvyncharles 

Welcome to the Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and reviewed the report from NBN Co.

They've advised us that the network fault or outage is within the NBN network and is being handled internally. This explains why it is not posted in their website and our service status page. There's no ETR given to us, but our Engineers are giving them pressure to provide further information as soon as it becomes available.

Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience.

BasilDV