TPG Community

Get online support

NBN50 Upload speed too low

SOLVED Go to solution
andermateus
Level 2

Hello, 

I’ve NBN50 package for over a year and recently I noticed the upload speed is really low, always under 1mb. 

It’s impacting a lot on my online gaming making it unplayable. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
andermateus
Level 2
Hi

I ended finding out what was the issue, Bandwidth Control was enabled at my router and i removed the flag, run another test and now the upload speed is reaching 20mbps.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
BasilDV

Hi @andermateus

We've edited your post as it contains your account details.

Please refrain from posting any account or personal information on a public thread as it may compromise your security.

We've tested the line and was not able to detect any fault. The modem/router also shows that it is getting a good connection speed with 59 Mbps Downstream and 22 Mbps Upstream.

Did you test your speed via WiFi or Wired connection? If via WiFi, are you connected to the 2.4GHz or 5GHz band network?

You may also check the article that we've created that will guide you with the troubleshooting for slow speed issue.

BasilDV

andermateus
Level 2
Hi @BasilDV

I’ve tested through wifi since I’ve been using mainly my phone to play atm.
Im using a 5GHz band network and I’m the only one connected.

I still getting a low speed upload return while doing tests from my side.

andermateus
Level 2
Hi

I ended finding out what was the issue, Bandwidth Control was enabled at my router and i removed the flag, run another test and now the upload speed is reaching 20mbps.

Thanks.
BasilDV

Glad that this has been resolved @andermateus.

Have a good day!

BasilDV

aminakbari944
Level 2

Hi andermateus,

I just wanted to ask you if you are able to help me with it i have same problem and it's been 1 month can you tell me how to remove the flag what is that?