TPG Community

Get online support

NEW CONNECTION WITH PHONE - NBN50

SOLVED Go to solution
popeofcool
Level 2

All excited to receive the modem / router yesterday morning...

Followed all the rules and installed as directed.

No connection... called TPG... followed all instructions about getting M/R set up...

Advised it was NBN equipment...

Have to say that TPG have been in touch...3 or 4 texts since yesterday afternoon.

Been advised that Tech said he /she will be here on Tuesday15/05....

Questions:

When do I start paying for service if it is non existent?

Are they reliable? I need my internet for work badly and health reasons.

I am using different internet connection to send this email...

Any comments?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ahra_G

Good day, popeofcool

I've since checked the escalated fault and it shows that an appointment has been booked on 15 May 2018 between 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM. Please ensure that you or someone of legal age is present during the visit. 

Should you have further queries, you may reply to the SMS sent by our Engineering Team or just kindly let us know here. 

Cheers!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Ahra_G

Hi popeofcool

Welcome to TPG Community! 

We can see that our Engineering Team are already working to have this investigated and resolved through a fault lodged. We'll be sure to update you once we've had a confirmation that the fault has been attended to by wholesale network techs and repaired accordingly. 

I will also organise a call back to be made tomorrow so that one of our Engineers will be in touch.  May I please have your best contact number & your most convenient time to receive a call via private message? 

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. 

Ahra_G

Good day, popeofcool

I've since checked the escalated fault and it shows that an appointment has been booked on 15 May 2018 between 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM. Please ensure that you or someone of legal age is present during the visit. 

Should you have further queries, you may reply to the SMS sent by our Engineering Team or just kindly let us know here. 

Cheers!

Shane

Hi @popeofcool,

I can see that the escalated fault from our Engineering Team has been rectified and your service is now connected for 20h 31m.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

suzannesafar
Level 2
I have the same problem except I cannot even get through to them in any way. When I go to the Lync they gave me first time, they keep directing to a different service called Just Answer and I have to pay for the service and they cannot even help me.

I am really over it, It doesn’t seem that I will be able to work from home because of this.