TPG Community

Get online support

Nbn box flashing red and clicking

SOLVED Go to solution
Reality_hits1
Level 2
We just has a thunder storm and now my NBN won't work. The box is flashing red and continues to click.
Anyone know how to fix this?
Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Hi @Jadeschembri 

Welcome to the Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and understand that you've been in touch with our Tech team. They've escalated your case to our Engineering team for further investigation and updates will be given within 24 to 48 hours. An NBN technician might be requested as there's a possible fault within the NBN Network.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

BasilDV

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Ahra_G

Hi @Reality_hits1

For customers experiencing any issues with their service, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage.

Check our Service Status page for any known outages. - https://www.tpg.com.au/support/servicestatus

If you're on NBN, we have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage 

If there are no known outages in your area, you can proceed with the troubleshooting steps indicated on this link: Troubleshooting No Internet Connection

We have since raised this issue to our Engineering Team for further investigation. Please leave the modem connected and turned on for remote testing purposes. 

Updates will be communicated via phona call or SMS. 

Regards,

Ahra_G

Jadeschembri
Level 2
Same thing has happened to me.
Jadeschembri
Level 2
Is there any update with this?
I’m in Berkshire park nsw, and my internet is still down, red light flashing and making clicking noise since last night
BasilDV

Hi @Jadeschembri 

Welcome to the Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and understand that you've been in touch with our Tech team. They've escalated your case to our Engineering team for further investigation and updates will be given within 24 to 48 hours. An NBN technician might be requested as there's a possible fault within the NBN Network.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

BasilDV

wtao
Level 2
Hi there, I have submitted a ticket for this same issue via the TPG app, but have yet to receive a response. Can someone kindly assist please?
Ahra_G

Hi @wtao

We'd be glad to check the status of the lodged fault. Kindly send us a PM along with the ticket number and your TG account details. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

Desdiv
Level 2

Hi I have the same issues, it has been a week that I don't have access to the internet. What possibilities can I do to resolve this issue?

Thank you.

Shane

Hi @Desdiv

Let us help understand what is causing connection issues. Could you send us a PM with your details so we can see what we can do to fix this?

Regards,

Hi I have the same issues, it has been a week that I don't have access to the internet. What possibilities can I do to resolve this issue?

Thank you.