TPG Community

Get online support

Nbn internet stopped working

priyankawalder2
Level 2
My nbn was installed back in may and has been working since then. It has suddenly stopped working. I cant seem to get through the technical support team and was on hold for 25 mins after which I hung up.
13 REPLIES 13
BasilDV

Hi @priyankawalder2 

Welcome to TPG Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and tested the line, but was not able to detect any fault within the NBN network.

The NBN ARRIS NTD box shows that it's been stable, however, the modem is not communicating to it.

Could you check if the modem is properly connected to the NBN NTD box? Are you able to send us a picture with the setup and the light status of the modem/router?

BasilDV

priyankawalder2
Level 2
Hi there, I have attached some pictures.
priyankawalder2
Level 2
BasilDV

Thank you @priyankawalder2 

The yellow cable (Ethernet cable) connected on the back of the NBN Arris box. Is it connected to the WAN (Blue) port or to the LAN (Yellow) port of the modem/router?

What are the troubleshooting that you've done so far?

BasilDV

priyankawalder2
Level 2
It is connected to the yellow port.
I restarted both the nbn box and the router. I also reset the router.
priyankawalder2
Level 2
Attached a picture of what I get when I connect to the router on my laptop.
Riezl

Hi @priyankawalder2, can you check what specific port on the TPG modem the other end of the yellow cable is connected?

priyankawalder2
Level 2
It is connected to LAN1.
Could someone to contact me on my phone please? It's been 2 days now since we dont have this working and it's really slow coordinating here. I have tried calling but have been on hold for 25 mins.