TPG Community

Get online support

Ncd light flashing

Michaelherps
Level 3
Hello,
My nbn went out tonight with ncd red light flashing. Nbn says no outage anymore. I have both disconnected and reset ncd but it’s still flashing red.

Yesterday I spoke with representative on phone about drop outs and slow peak speed. He did something which temporarily fixed the drop outs but I’m getting them again. It’s not my wifi either. The drop outs were happening prior to the network issue this evening.

I sent through the screen shots of the slow peak speeds. The last three nights I’ve had peak speeds of 6,9 and 12 on a 50 plan. I’ve only been with tpg nbn for 1 week and I’ve had nothing but issues. No one has contacted me dislike me sending through messages to the help desk.

Obviously I need my internet reconnected ASAP. But I need the other issues sorted as well. I’m finding it incredibly hard to complete any task in the evening.
3 REPLIES 3
Ahra_G

Hi @Michaelherps

We apologise for the inconvenience this performance connection issue is causing you. 

This issue has been raised directly to NBN Co and a tech visit is set for tomorrow, 12 February 2020 between 8AM - 12PM. Please ensure that you or someone is present during the visit. 

Should you have further queries, feel free to reply to the SMS sent by our Engineering Team or let us know here. 

Thank you. 

Michaelherps
Level 3
No technician attended today. I took the day off work and no one came - so that’s great. I had someone from tpg call and tell me that there is an issue (didn’t go into it further) and said I would be without internet for an indeterminable amount of time. I’ve had no explanation of why this has occurred. I’ve emailed without response. I’ve made phone calls, but your service centre is too busy to take calls. Tpg is not fulfilling their contract. I need someone to tell me what’s happening.
Shane

Hi @Michaelherps,

We apologise for the inconvenience.

Unfortunately, due to similar issues in the area, nbn technicians are experiencing overwhelmingly high workloads and tech response times are longer than normal. We've seen that you have been in contact with one of our Engineers and advised the status of the faults progress.

Further updates will be provided when it becomes available via SMS or Phone call. We apologise for any inconvenience.

Regards,