TPG Community

Get online support

New connection problem

deansavins1
Level 2
Hi I am setting up for first time. I have received a text telling me to plug everything in but I only receive the modem and not the NCP. I have no email or text telling me the NCP is on the way, not that a technician is on the way.
3 REPLIES 3
Ahra_G

Hi @deansavins1 

NBN Installation has different Service Class types. Yours is under Service Class 34 which means that the service can be activated remotely. 

The NBN NCD should be readily available as this is indicated ready on NBN Co's database. Furthermore, the NCD should not be taken once a customer transferred or left the service area nor should be sold as it is NBN Co's property.

I have since informed our Provisioning Team that the NBN NCD is not available. A Case Manager should be in touch with you tomorrow to assist with the missing NBN box. 

Kindly check these links on how to set up your connection: 

Feel free to reach out to us again should you require further assistance. 

Regards,

Ahra_G

deansavins1
Level 2
Thanks does that mean tPG will send the NCD as we have just moved in and there is definitely not one here. I urgently need internet set up for work.
Ahra_G

It is highly likely that the Case Manager will arrange the equipment to be sent, @deansavins1 .

Otherwise, the officer will check as well if a tech visit is necessary. 

-Ahra_G