TPG Community

Get online support

No Internet NBN box blinking

Rcahanding
Level 2
Hi,

The internet connection has dropped out today. I notices upstream light on the Nbn box is flashing. Based on the NBN website, there are no outages in my area . I've tried calling technical support for 1hr+ and I was not able to get through. Need assistance!
7 REPLIES 7
colemanhome18
Level 4

Did you have a storm just now? If so, it's probably fried, they always do that. NBN tech told me that. Mine is stuffed now too.

Msaidi
Level 2
Hi. I’m having the same thing.
I didn’t have a storm, just mild rain. It was working fine till about an hour ago.

Been on the line with TPG but can’t get through and no one is answering.

Rcahanding
Level 2
No storm, just some rain. It didnt act up during the thunderstorm last night so hoping its just a connection issue on the tpg end.
BasilDV

Hi @Rcahanding

Thanks for raising this with us.

If the service is not affected by an outage, please send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number to check on this further.

BasilDV

Rcahanding
Level 2
@BasilDV
Pm sent
BasilDV

Hi @Rcahanding

Thank you for providing your account details.

We checked it further and learned that your service is affected by an unplanned NBN network outage.

Their network status website is still not updated, but they might post it later today.

We'll monitor the case and provide you with the updates once available.

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @Rcahanding

We understand that the service has been restored.

It was resolved by the attending NBN technician that replaced the faulty hardware within the NBN network.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

BasilDV