TPG Community

Get online support

No Internet and no call back for 5 days

yuanf12138
Level 2

Can someone please help me with my issue?

I first called on 3rd Dec and was told the technical team will contact me in 24 hours but nothing happened, then I followed up two times in the past three days, also told will have an engineer call me back within a day but again nothing happened. 

I really need WIFI asap. Hopefully here I can get a quicker response.

FYI my TPG ticket is #12701740.

8 REPLIES 8
BasilDV

We are here to help @yuanf12138.

Kindly send me a PM with your TPG account details to confirm that we are looking at the correct account.

BasilDV

yuanf12138
Level 2

Thank you for the response.

I have sent you a PM.

Lord_Ranon
Level 2
You're not the only one. I've been without internet for a week now, with absolutely no updates.

This is what happens when you offshore operations, to reduce costs with lower employee wages.
BasilDV

Hi @Lord_Ranon

We've responded to your post here and will be waiting for your account details via private message.

BasilDV

yuanf12138
Level 2

@Lord_Ranon 

I feel like they do respond quicker here. 

I had someone call me today and solved my issue in 10mins.

Maybe try to reach out here

Shane

Hi @yuanf12138,

We're glad to know that you have been contacted by one of our Technicians. Should you require more assistance, let us know.

Have a lovely evening.

Regards,

I feel like they do respond quicker here. 

I had someone call me today and solved my issue in 10mins.

Maybe try to reach out here

GD2002DG
Level 3
You're not the only one. I've been for 14 days, with absolutely no updates. The various problems that followed the promotion were too much for TPG to handle. I called, emailed, posted, no reply, only waiting.
Aubrey

Welcome to TPG Community @GD2002DG!

We'd like to help in getting updates for you. Send us a private message with your customer ID so we can look into your account.

Thanks,

Aubrey