TPG Community

Get online support

No internet connection since last 10 days

dharmesh1977
Level 2

It is the worst experience of my life with TPG, My Ticket Id: 12171381.
This issue has not been resolved for more than 10 days.
TPG is not even sending any acknowledgement of the status of the ticket.
The issue had escalated to the NBN team a long time back but so far no one had taken it seriously.
Being a software developer, I need a steady connection and currently, I am in a situation
where I don't know whom to contact. Customer staff can do very little but the NBN technical 
team is totally ignoring the issue that could take my livelihood. I kindly request to please
take this matter seriously, I have escalated this issue to higher authority at the state level

4 REPLIES 4
ankitvarshney
Level 2

This is unacceptable... NBN services are down from the last 10 days. Some technician mentioned the entire wire network is down. can you please fix this issue. Its a common issue for the entire 5 Rawson Road. Our service provider is TPG. This is reported under TPG Ticket 12168542.

dharmesh1977
Level 2

I have provided feedback on productreview

https://www.productreview.com.au/reviews/9a00e784-a231-5b87-a7cf-a59fbf0ac66b

and also complain on Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman

TPG customer care centre is in the Philippines and they can do very little to escalate the issue.

I think staff handling the complaints in Australia are completely ignoring the problem.

Please fix the problem asap, It really impacting my productivity as I am working from home and my

work completely relies on the internet. It's more than 10 days. 

BasilDV

Thanks for raising this to our attention @dharmesh1977.

We checked the ticket and learned that this case has been raised to NBN Management.

Currently, no ETR was provided to us on when can they resolve the NBN network issue, but will chase this with our Engineers and have someone to call you for further discussion.

We also like to raise your complaint to our Complaint resolution team; Customer relations and have a case manager assess your case.

Please PM me your TIO reference number.

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @ankitvarshney

I've responded to your previous post here

This has been raised to our Engineering team and have requested for someone to get in touch with you today for further discussion.

BasilDV