TPG Community

Get online support

Not receiving email from certain senders

lionjimbo
Level 2

Hi,

I cannot received certain emails from certain senders eg Woolworths. I have checked on Post Office, my phone, computer. Mails are not going to junk or anywhere else. It seems to be lost in space..

I have played around with all the setting in the Post Office. Junk settings are off. 

If I use a hotmail account, the emails come through instantly. So the problem is with TPG.

Please help as one of the senders I need to do a password reset and their emails are not coming through.

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7
luisc

Hi lionjimbo,

Can I get your CID or username?

I can search and check your account to provide you a proper advice.

PM if possible

Thanks

veryidea
Level 2

I have the same issue. My tpg account does not receive emails from one of my microsoft accounts. The Tpg account does recieve emails from other accounts including another microsoft account

Shane

Hi @veryidea,

Thanks for raising this to us, we'd like to confirm if you have tested checking the emails using our post office

To better understand the situation, shoot me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file also incldue the affected e-mail address).

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

I have the same issue. My tpg account does not receive emails from one of my microsoft accounts. The Tpg account does recieve emails from other accounts including another microsoft account

veryidea
Level 2

the post office is not getting any emails simce April 28th.

How do I privately message?

veryidea
Level 2

hi Shane,

I got an error message saying I've sent too many private messges , when I try to send you a response

Njanda
Level 3

It has recently started that I cannot received emails from certain senders eg my work email address and some friends email addresses. Some other emails ARE getting through to my TPG mail box.

Returned error message is :

Your message couldn't be delivered

The message you sent to nxxxxxxxxxxxj@tpg.com.au couldn't be delivered due to: Recipient email address is possibly incorrect.

Further information

#5.7.1 SPF unauthorized mail is prohibited.

If you sent this message to multiple addresses, you'll receive a notification like this for every one that didn't arrive.

I have checked settings on TPG Post Office, my phone and my computer.

Emails are not going to junk or anywhere else. They seem to just disappear

TPG Post Office,  Junk settings are off. 

Please advise what the solution is.

BasilDV

Hi @Njanda

We'd like to check this with our Post Masters.

Please send me a PM with your Email account address and the senders email addresses?

Also, the complete bounce back error message received?

BasilDV