TPG Community

Get online support

Outage / Restoration notifications

Jimboomba
Level 2
Outages and restorations are understandable, but not communicating and keeping customers updated is an obvious flaw. Please keep us informed… including updated restoration times from NBN.
Outage, Queensland, restoration, service, offline, business, residential
4 REPLIES 4
BasilDV

Hi @Jimboomba

Thank you for your feedback.

We keep on improving our service and are working on our outage notifications as well.

Alternatively, we are updating our TPG Service status page of the information provided by our wholesale provider.

Updates are also posted here.

If you need further assistance, please send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number to assist you accordingly.

BasilDV

ABFC
Level 3

Hi,

I also for some reason have an outage, and was not notified by TPG at all. I had to hear it from the tv last night about the state of TAS in crisis over the outage. Apparently this is now resolved but we still do not have any service. Can someone please confirm why this is the case? Its been two days now and no internet.

Thanks

BasilDV

Hi @ABFC

Thanks for reaching out.

We understand that both Mobile and Internet services were affected by the outage in Tasmania, this is why the SMS notification was not pushed through.

Our Service status page was updated yesterday in regards to the said outage. Check it here.

We checked your account and it shows that the configuration of the modem/router is incorrect, which is why it is not getting any internet.

The PPPoE username and password should be your TPG username and password, but it shows that you used 'admin' on both.

Please change it for you to be able to get the internet.

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @ABFC

We've detected that the modem/router is online with the correct configuration.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Cheers!

BasilDV