Outages

jemowens
Level 3

ooops TOO large.

david64
Level 15

@jemowens . How big is it? People post photos here up to 4MB large. The photo doesn't need to be 8K video resolution; maybe a lower resolution on your camera. It has to be legible though, not a blur of dots.

Maybe separate photos of important parts: the address field of the browser window, and the error itself.

jemowens
Level 3

Photo of Email Error.jpg

jemowens
Level 3

David honestly this is causing me great grief. Last night before going to bed I was so pleased that my emails were coming in...all came in, I replied to a couple...all good. Turn phone on this a.m. - emails not coming in on phone 😕😢

alanguide
Level 7

That little box that asks for a password but already has it filled in? That is a message from one of the mailservers, and the problem has gone on occasionally for years. Just press enter and eventually it wiil come good.

BTW, to preserve privacy of your email address may be advisable to remove that image now that David and I have seen it?

jemowens
Level 3

David the message I'm getting on phone is "couldn't open connection to server". What the!!!! it was fine when I turned phone of last night, then this is happening this morning - nothing was changed. I've deleted and reentered the Incoming and outgoing settings. The error msg is coming up on Incoming only,

jemowens
Level 3

Yes I know, I've had it in the past, but now it is really, really bad - popping up every 2-3 seconds and been doing so for 4 days non-stop.

johnfran
Level 2

I have been getting the same issue when logging into the post office from TPG Website.Takes several minutes before it comes back with 504 GatewayTime-out message. its really hit and miss if I get in through the day. This happens at home and at work when trying to access TPG's Post office via TPG Website.

Entering 2nd week of this now.

CatLady
Level 3

Yep, I'm also getting the Gateway Timeout Error this morning.