Park my plan

Polaris
Level 2

Can anyone help me park my plan here? I'm not in Australia so I want to park my plan.

I send email to customer service yesterday but I only recieved auto reply.

And due to not in Australia so I cannot call 13 14 23.

so can any one help me park my plan today? I want to park my plan as quick as possible.

5 REPLIES 5
KarlB

Hi @,

For customers who want to park or temporarily suspend their TPG service, we have created these articles which may help:

Regards,

Karl

Polaris
Level 2

I know the first article and I just follow that, but I send the email to customer_service@tpg.com.au yesterday, I didn't recieve any reply except auto reply.

And I cannot call 13 14 23 becuase I'm not in Australia.

At the same time, I cannot get through to the other hot line 61290076000.

I also couldn't reply to online customer service in te dialog https://www.tpg.com.au/chat/customer-service. At once I enter the dialog, I cannot send any message.

I can only contact you in TPG community. Do you have any other method?

KarlB

Hi @,

If you have emailed customer_service@tpg.com.au yesterday, they wouldn't have had chance to get to your request just yet. Normally it will take 2-4 days before you get a reply.

You will need to wait for your request to be processed. Once your request has been process, the Accounts team will be in contact to advise your request has been completed.

Regards,

Karl

Jettwang
Level 2

Hi Team,

I have called TPG, whic took me over an hour, and emailed Customer_service on 29 Apr to suspend my plan. Ther is no response till now. Can someone follow it up?

THANK YOU!

KarlB

Hi @Jettwang,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can get someone from our Billing Team to take a look at your account?

Regards,

Karl