TPG Community

Get online support

Please cancel my Internet account

SOLVED Go to solution
BigSigh
Level 2

Hi There,

I have churned to another provider and I need to cancel my TPG account. I dont want to speak to anyone, I just want to cancel my account. I am out of contract. I understand you need this in writing, please send me the details of what I need to do.

Regards,

Simon

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Erika

Hi @BigSigh,

Welcome to TPG Community.

Sorry to know that you've decided to cancel your service.

I've searched for your account using your Community details and was able to find a match.

We require our customers to send written cancelation notices via email. A message has now been sent to you on the email address registered on your account for further instructions.

Should you need further assistance, please let us know.

Cheers,

View solution in original post

41 REPLIES 41
Erika

Hi @BigSigh,

Welcome to TPG Community.

Sorry to know that you've decided to cancel your service.

I've searched for your account using your Community details and was able to find a match.

We require our customers to send written cancelation notices via email. A message has now been sent to you on the email address registered on your account for further instructions.

Should you need further assistance, please let us know.

Cheers,

Elisa123
Level 2

Hi

I have also gone with another provider and need to cancel my account. Please send the details to do this. 

Thanks,

Elisa

Will

Hi @Elisa123,

Welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear that you have decided to leave TPG and that you have already signed up with another provider.

We'll have our Escalations Team contact you with your request. However, can you PM me your customer ID or username along with your service address so we can pull up your account? We're unable to pull up any records using your community details. Please include your preferred contact number and the best time to reach you.

For your reference: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

juless
Level 2

Hello. Could you please email me the email adress I need to wrote to, to cancel my TPG internet? I don't need it as I have moved out of the property. I have already signed up with another provider at my new address, so I do not wish to speak to sales/escalations. I'd just like to simply cancel.

Kind regards

Juliet

BasilDV

Hi @juless,

We regret to hear that you've decided to cancel the account and have signed up with another provider.

Our Accounts team needs to verify that the request is coming from the account holder of the security of the account.

Please shoot me a private message with your preferred time and best number to be contacted and I'll arrange a call for your convenience.

Regards,

BasilDV

pramodonly
Level 2

Hi

I have also gone with another provider and need to cancel my account. Please send the details to do this. 

I need the account to be cancelled on 30th July 2019. Not today.

Thanks,

Pramod

BasilDV

Hi @pramodonly

Welcome to TPG Community!

We regret to hear that you've decided to terminate your account with us.

We were able to locate your account using your community details and understand that you were able to speak with our Accounts team.

An email was sent to you today with the instructions to progress your request.

Should you require further assistance, please let us know.

Regards,

BasilDV

cccsssyyy11
Level 2

Hi

I also want to cancel my internet for the next billing cycle as I have moved out of Australia, please provide me the steps required to do so.

thank you

BasilDV

Hi @cccsssyyy11,

We regret to hear that you'll be cancelling your TPG service.

If you are already out of the country, please send me a private message with your preferred email address in order to be contacted by our Accounts team.

If you are still in Australia, please provide your preferred time and best number to be contacted.

How to send a PM? Click here.

Regards,

BasilDV