Relocation

redradish1
Level 2
I made an moving home application on 2nd Feb and we moved to New address on 6th. I got confirmation that it will be installed in 2-30 days. But after 3 weeks I got an email that it will be installed in 2 days then after 3 days it was rescheduled to 9th of March which is more than a month. Now do I have to pay the charge from old address for a month living without internet?
1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Welcome to the Community @redradish1

For customers who would like to check the status of their service installation/activation, we have created this community article, which contains a video on How to track your TPG service installation

We also send an email notification once the service is activated. If you have received this email and the service is still not working, we recommend to check if the equipment is properly set up by going to this link :  NBN Hybrid Fibre Coaxial (NBN HFC) Setup Guide 

In your case, the previous tenant in your new address weren't able to terminate their service with us, which caused the delay in progressing your relocation order. Due to missing NBN NTD box, an NBN technician is required to visit the premises and install a new equipment. The account requires to be active while the relocation is in progress and billing adjustment will be discussed once the case is resolved.

Our NBN provisioning team is monitoring the order and a case manager will be in touch once an update becomes available.

BasilDV