Slow FTTB speed

lisall
Level 3

Hello support team,

My FTTB service speed has been very slow since a disconnection on 20th August. Although it was reconnected within a couple of minutes, the speed has been capped at about 30Mbps. Rebooting does not help. Can you please investigate.

DSL synchronization status:
Up
Connection status:
Showtime
Upstream line rate (kbit/s):
Downstream line rate (kbit/s):
Maximum upstream rate (kbit/s):
Maximum downstream rate (kbit/s):
Upstream noise safety coefficient (dB):
Downstream noise safety coefficient (dB):
Upstream interleave depth:
Downstream interleave depth:
Line standard:
VDSL
Upstream line attenuation (dB):
Downstream line attenuation (dB):
Upstream output power (dBmV):
Downstream output power (dBmV):
Downstream interleave depth:
None
DSL up time:
2 days 22 hours 10 minutes 9 seconds

5 REPLIES 5
BasilDV

Hi @lisall

We'd like to look into your account for better understanding of the situation.

Shoot me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number.

BasilDV

lisall
Level 3

Today it slowed to a crawl at 350kbps. The past few days TPG has been wasting my time in asking me to reset, reboot, just trial and error. Need to look for other providers with better support.

Ahra_G

As advised, we'll be raising this with our Engineering team. I just need a contact number so they reach out for updates. 

Unless you wish to be contacted via email only? 

lisall
Level 3

No change or improvement so far. Having said that, the app did recognise that my speed is not within an acceptable range and allowed me to log a fault.

TPG, if you cannot even get basic FTTB speed right, dont even think about offering faster FTTB package with no guarantee.

Anonymous
Not applicable

We will lodge the fault in your behalf we just need your contact details confirmation to proceed. We are awaiting your response, you may send the details via PM/

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

No change or improvement so far. Having said that, the app did recognise that my speed is not within an acceptable range and allowed me to log a fault.

TPG, if you cannot even get basic FTTB speed right, dont even think about offering faster FTTB package with no guarantee.