TPG Community

Get online support

Slow internet speed

funkipanda
Level 2

So about 2-3 days ago, the internet shut itself off for a few hours and when it came back, all speeds were just horrible, I usually average 3mb per seconds but I can't even check emails without having to wait a 2-5min delay between emails, could I get this looked into?

http://tpg.speedtestcustom.com/result/dc2cc1b0-7052-11e8-b01d-3f10c1e42f03

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @funkipanda,

Welcome to the community!

On what device(s) you experience slow connection speed?

Can you run a speed test using a desktop/laptop connected via LAN/Ethernet cable using www.speedtest.net and post the screen shot of the result?

Feel free to PM me your account details (Username/Customer ID or Contact number associated with the account).

I'd love to have it checked.

Regards,

funkipanda
Level 2

Hi there,

Thanks for the quick response, currently all devices are slowed down, computers, laptops and phones. I've tried restarting the modem and all devices multiple times, I've even done an isolation test and its still the same slow results.

During the speed test, I always encountered a socket error when it was doing the upload phase, in screenshot above

I wasn't too sure where to find my ID but i think this is it
ID: xxxxxxxxTPG 1.jpgTPG 2.jpg

BasilDV

Hi @funkipanda,

We've edited your comment with your customer ID. Please avoid the posting of personal details on the public page e.g. customer ID, telephone numbers and similar pieces of information as they may compromise your account security.

We've done some remote test and the result is inconclusive, however, we can see that your modem is getting a very low sync speed.

We'll arrange a call from our Tech team to help us resolve this issue. Please shoot me a PM of your preferred time and best number to be contacted.

Don't know how to send a Private Message? Here's a tutorial link.

Kind regards,