TPG Community

Ask, answer and talk about our products

TPG NBN FTTN Frequent Connection Drop-Outs ...

Hi @Locd,

The issue is still under assessment by our Engineering Team. We'll pass this on to them for additional reference and request for a feedback tomorrow via SMS or Phone call.

Regards,

Highlighted

Hi @eoxsoft,

I can see that your case has been raised to our Engineering team.

After assessment, they've identified an issue with the line being controlled by NBN Co. With your SMS confirmation, NBN tech has been arranged tomorrow, Tuesday, 12 February 2019, 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM.

Their technicians advise of a possible need for entry to the premises to finalise the connection. This means we require you or a person over 18 years of age to be home for the appointment.

Once the job order has been completed, our Engineers will be updating you via SMS or phone call.

If you ever need additional help, please feel free to reach out.

Regards,

Level 3

Hi @Ahra_G / @Shane,

I can see that connection has been stable for the last few days, BUT the download speed has also been dropped to 15Mbps (MAX). I have not received further updates since 14/2.

Can you advise what is happening as the download speed is unacceptable for NBN50.

Thanks & Regards.

Hi @Locd,

Based on the latest update on file, one of our Engineers has been in touch with your last and provided the escalated case progress. We are advised by NBN Co. That the issue will be rectified on or before the 26th of February. Further updates will be provided by one of our Engineers via SMS or Phone call.

Cheers!