TPG Community

Get online support

TPG NBN Ultrafast unstable as F

Shane

Hi Juliusz. Our Engineering Team tried to contact you earlier today but no avail, please confrim your best contact number and preferred time so we can reschedule another call. 

Juliusz
Level 3

Hello,

Please try 4 pm today (31st of May) or tomorrow (1st of June).

Cheers,

Juliusz

BasilDV

Got it! We'll arrange the call between 4PM - 5PM today.

Juliusz
Level 3

I keep getting those calls from TPG "engineers" and their ingenious way to solve my issues is always:

"we called an NBN technician to come and fix your issue".

NBN technicians wisited me 5 or 6 time already within 1.5 month. They did what they could. And apparrently the signal strenght at my place is unusually strong and stable. Plus every time I loose connection I do check both the wifi router and the NBN box and there is never an issue with the NBN modem. It is always the router that is loosing connection to the Internet even though there is no upstream issue with NBN.

Maybe it's time to admit the issue might be on TPGs side?

How can I confirm my PPPoE credentials? I've noticed that th original router I got from TPG had an incorrect password entered (different from my TPG credentials).

I'll give you one more week and I'm moving to another ISP.

Aubrey

@Juliusz The PPoE credentials (username and password) are the same with your login details to TPG My Account. You can confirm if you have the correct credentials if you can successfully login in.

Our engineering team will provide further updates on this case within the day.